Detoxification is quite possibly the single most important thing we can do to improve our life. When done correctly, it removes all that stands in our way of pure energy, joy, and ideal physical experience.
When we share space in our body with substances that do not belong there (created by an unfit diet-lifestyle), we give away our clarity, authenticity, and inner power.
When we “de-toxify” (meaning we remove these harmful substances), we find ourselves in unfettered wholeness and thrive.
In my experience, the results of the Detox for Women method are powerful and immediate and they last. In fact, healthy and physique consistently improve over the long term.
Here are some of the common reports I receive from my clients who follow this method:
- Rapid, lasting weight loss
- Elimination or marked decrease of cellulite
- Firming and tightening of the facial skin
- Firming and tightening of other areas on the body
- Increased circulation contributing to a healthy glow
- Marked increase in energy throughout the day
- Feelings of natural euphoria
- Improvement of sleeping patterns
- Reduction of wrinkles and under-eye circles
- Decrease in mood swings
- More comfortable menstrual cycles
– From Detox 4 Women by Natalia Rose
3 TIPS TO KEEP ON TRACK WITH YOUR DETOX
- Do the best you can in the situation you are in.
You may have to compromise; just make the highest choice for yourself you can under the circumstances. If you can’t get juice one day, have a salad instead.
If you can’t get a good salad, eat the cleanest cooked vegetables you can get. If the choice is white rice or fish, have the fish. If the choice is steak or a baked potato, have the potato (even topped with a little butter).
Eat mindfully, even if it’s not perfect, and resist the urge to overeat and throw all your hard work away. One “off” meal here and there, surrounded by deep greens juiced and chewed, will still bring tremendous results.
- As soon as you are able, douse your systems with wheatgrass juice and sprouts and you will neutralize your compromises.
Keep moving forward. Don’t look back and dwell in any way on the adjustments you had to make.
Be proud of yourself for navigating it as well as you did under the circumstances.
- Travel with as much as you can to ensure you won’t have too many of these compromised days.
Take frozen wheatgrass, frozen juices and dehydrated seaweed salads you can reconstitute.
Do some recon work beforehand to find organic markets for produce once you get where you are going.
I always ask hotels to put a refrigerator in my room so I can fill it with my produce goodies!
FROM: The Packaged Extremely Green Detox, Course from the Natalia Rose Institute
IT’S TIME TO DETOX YOUR BATHROOM
You might not think your toiletries are sabotaging your health and beauty, but consider this: everything you put on your skin is absorbed into your bloodstream. That includes soap, shaving cream, body lotion, deodorant, mouthwash, toothpaste, makeup, and any other products you may be using.
No, I’m not suggesting that you grow your leg hair, stop using deodorant, or go to work without wearing any makeup. However, it’s high time we took a look at the hazardous ingredients in mainstream bathroom products.
Just as it’s your decision to make certain dietary changes, it’s up to you to decide whether to switch one or two natural alternatives or to throw out all your drugstore products at once and adopt a whole new, natural arsenal. Any small change in this department will be significantly beneficial.
STEPS FOR DETOXIFYING YOUR BATHROOM
- Remove all your bathroom products – from the medicine cabinet to the bathtub to that scary place under the sink!
- Thoroughly clean (or hire someone to clean) the bathroom.
- Throw away any products that you simply don’t use, including old bottles of prescription medication, old mini hotel shampoos, old make-up that’s been outdated in more ways than one, and anything that you have trouble identifying.
- Arrange like products together (i.e., hair products with hair products, makeup with makeup).
- Now look at the ingredients in your products. Does your soap contain lye? Does your toothpaste or mouthwash contain ethanol sodium fluoride, sodium saccharin, or yellow dye #5? If you use an antiperspirant or deodorant, does it contain ammonia, formaldehyde, phenol (known carcinogens), or triclocarban (a suspected cancer-causing agent with daily use)? Does your shampoo or conditioner contain cocamide DEA or methylisothiaolinone (other carcinogens and mutagens)? Does your shaving cream contain a-pinene? Other suspects to look out for include talc, mineral oil, aluminum, polyvinylpyrrolidine (typically found in hairspray), phenol carbolic acid, PEG-40, padimate 0, and the preservative BNPD (typically found in sunscreen).
- Determine which of these products you think you could live without and then select natural alternatives to them from brands like Avalon Organics, Jason’s, Young Living, and many others that are available at natural markets like Whole Foods.
- Clean the items you decide to keep before restoring them to their rightful place.
- Gradually replace carcinogenic toiletries with the natural ones that you like. You may be surprised by how much you prefer the natural products. (I don’t miss the drugstore items at all.)
Also keep in mind that, as you begin to apply your new dietary principles, you simply won’t need to use so many beauty products. You will naturally begin to have better breath (eliminating the need for mouthwash), your skin will become even more even-toned and radiant, and your body odor will become less offensive.
You may decide that there are one or two things that you want to keep. In my case, I decided to be relaxed about makeup. First of all, I don’t need to wear it every day. Second, I’ve removed so many hazards from my diet and the bathroom that my body can deal with just one or two synthetic beauty products (remember the “triage” system). So while I held onto my makeup, I got rid of every other offender. You see, the point is not to become a hippie and stop shaving your legs and armpits or dress exclusively in organic cotton and Birkenstocks. The point is to lift the burden of hazardous materials off your body so that it can fight all the other pollutants that you cannot (in most cases) control or even see.
Extract from Raw Food Detox Diet by Natalia Rose
Detoxification Only Occurs When the Waste Leaves
Overcleansing means more matter is awakened and loosened from the cells and tissues than the body’s eliminative organs can manage to eliminate. When this happens symptoms like headaches, skin breakouts, excessive mucus, and even fever can result.
The goal is to find a level of cleansing that is just right – where awakening is taking place but not so intensely that the awakened waste overwhelms the eliminative organs. This is why it is not wise to go headfirst into an all-raw diet or fasting program. If the waste is awakened but not released, it just makes you feel miserable, and then resettles in the tissue anyway, rendering the whole attempt relatively futile.
This is also why so many people have emotional upheavals when they eat lots of raw food. All the old waste being awakened hits the nervous system, which runs through the middle of the colon. Then, it starts to go back into the body because the body wants to keep its center clear.
This is not cleansing; this is self-poisoning. I’ll say it again, “Detoxification only occurs when the waste leaves!!”
When waste is awakened and does not leave, it is a much worse scenario than if you had not roused the waste at all. In short, don’t get caught up in the zeal of detox so much that you overcleanse. Pace yourself so that you consistently awaken and release.
Extract from Detox 4 Women by Natalia Rose
What Have You Ingested Your Whole Life?
Processed turkey slices
3 Musketeers bars
Milky Way bars
Bob’s Big Boy
In & Out Burger
Frozen pancakes & waffles
Move theater popcorn
Sour patch kids
Public school pizza
Public school burritos (who knows what was in the filling!)
Cheese & blueberry Blintzes
Corned beef hash
Nestle instant hot chocolate
Fat free frozen yogurt
Yoplait sugar-free 70 cal yogurt
Sweet ‘n low
And so much more!!!
Need for Colonic Cleansing
This is a list of food items and brands that I consumed in the first 25 years of my life (and believe it or not, I grew up in a health minded home eating things like alfalfa sprouts and raw milk & kefir delivered by the local milk man). My mother juiced for us and made our lunches for school which were as basic as an apple and a whole grain cheese sandwich. Nevertheless all this other nonsense got in.
Ponder your intake. Really recapitulate the intake deep in your memory banks and I think you’ll be as shocked as I still am when I think of all that went in for so long.
The reason this is so important is because while we may forget the intake, the body can’t forget it. These acidic foods lock into the tissue, smothering our life force.
Now do you see how ludicrous it is to think you can you can do a 3 Day Juice Fast and be clean? Now do you see why so many colon irrigation sessions are necessary?
People often tell me they eat a relatively healthy diet. What does that really mean? Assumptions of what is healthy abound and are mostly totally misguided. I mean most people think peanut butter is healthy but it’s like eating fungus. What went into you in your first 20-30 years.
It’s actually positive to really recount and acknowledge the full weight of it all (allow the pun) because the truth will enable you to see where your symptoms are actually coming from.
Cleansing takes years of consistent right diet and colon irrigation. The more you awaken & release (remove), the more your life force returns and your symptoms are remediated. So you improve dramatically along the way. But when we really take an honest look at the quantity of acidic matter, we see why cleansing must become a wonderfully embraced way of life if we are to truly restore ourselves.
In days, weeks and months you’ll feel hugely relieved, energized, younger, leaner, and the shine & glow will come back to you. But with years of consistency, the tissues and organs will be so much more unburdened and you’ll really know what the human experience was meant to feel like.
Our bodies were never meant to be a burden. We put the burden on our bodies by [largely unwittingly] consuming the items in our culture which were never meant to be food for humans.
Feel free to put the recapitulation of your lifetime’s consumption in the comments.
in loving service,