It still amazes me when people insist they have a juicer and their ‘juicer’ turns out to be a blender!
Blended substances may have their place, but they will never, ever replace freshly extracted, raw juice! Here’s why:
Natalia’s Top 10 Reasons to Drink Green Juice
- Greens are the quintessential primordial food — when you juice greens you are drinking synthesized sunlight, the source of life in our cosmos.
- Green juice magnetizes the old waste from deep in the cells and tissues for release, one of two essential steps for real detoxification.
- The life-force of the plant is in the liquid. You cannot get the same result from powdered greens, no matter how nutrient packed they are.
- One glass of green juice has the life force, enzymes, minerals, vitamins and amino acids of several pounds of greens.
- There is no digestion needed — the value and qualities of the green juice go straight to the cellular level like an intravenous injection.
- Green juice helps to re-mineralize the teeth and bones, which we often forget are living tissue and can be strengthened given the chance.
- Green juice will help neutralize acidic substances we consume or are exposed to in our environment.
- If coated the following day in green juice, the alkaline substance will help prevent acidic foods from sticking in the intestinal tissue as it would do otherwise. This is why green juice is not optional if there is any acidity in the diet.
- Green juice is the color of the heart chakra (LOVE) and carries the frequency of all that implies to every cell it reaches, elevating the body to a more loving state with every sip.
- Green juice contains organic water, one of the purest sources of water we have in today’s world where so much of our water supply has been contaminated.
in loving service,
Juicing until Dinner
The protocol is really simple. From the time you wake up in the morning until five or six o’clock in the evening, consume anywhere from 2 to 4 fresh-pressed, raw vegetable juices—whether from your local juice bar or your own kitchen. (Note: blending vegetables is not juicing. Juicing separates the vital fluid of the plant from the fiber). Yes, fiber is necessary, but not in this instance when we want the juice to go directly into the cells, bypassing digestion. You will get plenty of fiber in your salads.
A primary purpose of taking these hours to juice fast is to avoid the laborious task of digestion so that the body can maximize cleansing. If you are interested in knowing more about why juicing is superior to blending, I address this in my books available on Amazon and have a whole cleanse course based on the concept of juicing till dinner, called the “Rose Cleanse”. Juicing ‘til dinner is a sure way to create a sustainable cleansing lifestyle with longevity.
The Rose Cleanse
in loving service,
EXTREME GREEN LEMONADE
(makes 1-2 servings)
1 head romaine lettuce
1 head celery
5 to 6 stalks kale (any type)
1-2 whole organic lemons (you don’t have to peel it)
1 to 2 tablespoons fresh ginger (optional)
Process the vegetables through the juicer by admitting one vegetable at a time through the mouth of the juicer.
FROM: The Packaged Extremely Green Detox, Course from Natalia Rose Institute
Life-Juice and Decaying Tissues
How should we pour life-juice into decaying tissues? Very carefully! And, what wine and green juice have in common…
Whether you have a religious affiliation or not, it bears appreciating that the ancient theological texts (from all spiritual traditions) are filled with clues to the crucial Natural & Universal Laws that govern your life. As I hope you are realizing, being knowledgeable and in-sync with these laws determines whether you thrive or not.
New Wine into Old Wineskins
When an individual with biblical knowledge complains to me about an uncomfortable reaction upon drinking green juice, I will immediately direct them to the admonition in Luke 5:37-38 that reads: “And no one pours new wine into old wineskins. Otherwise, the new wine will burst the skins, spilling the wine and ruining the skins…new wine must be poured into new wineskins.” The connection is this: your digestive tract is like the old wineskins. It is rancid and filled with the residue of antiquated fermentation and unfavorable microbes. The green juice is the ‘new wine,’ the life-generating microbes. The unfavorable microbes (a.k.a. pathogens) will recoil and flare up when met with these ‘new wine’ microbial ‘beings’ (for they are like little beings) in the same way that we see the ‘devilish energy’ flare up and sizzle when met with the holy water in the movie, The Exorcist. Now, please also note that the complaint is a cause of the individual having chosen to ingest a far too concentrated alkaline formulation for their unique cleansing transition level. It is not a fault of the green juice (the ‘new wine’) per se but of this density of alkalinity meeting with this quality of tissues and quantity of matter and gas pressure (the ‘old wineskins’).
Diluted vs More Potent Juices
This is why it is critical to start with the more diluted formulations like cucumber and romaine lettuce (with lemon/ginger/stevia optional), rather than go full tilt juicing kale, dandelion, chard and parsley (the darker the greens the more medicinal; the more medicinal, the more life-force potency (centripetally spinning activated electrons), which must be tempered if there are blockages and a high degree of pathogens in the body/wineskins)!
As the old microbes depart (through natural bowel elimination, colonics, enemas and deep sweating), a greater percentage of darker greens can be introduced with excellent results. Remember we cannot break Natural & Universal Law; we can only break ourselves against them. Putting new wine in old wineskins (both literally per the biblical narrative and figuratively in this green juice scenario) are prime examples of breaking oneself against ‘the law.’
There are countless parables that serve to reinforce the laws and their applications in light of our cleansing endeavors. In my dream world, I’ll get to more of them in short order. They offer up new understanding to the parables themselves and shed much light on why the cleansing experiences present as they do.
In loving service,