Freedom Kitchen Summit
Don’t miss my keynote address at the Freedom Kitchen Summit on Wednesday August 25!
Ask anyone if they would like to be healthier with their food choices, and the answer is going to be yes. Nobody consciously decides to make a habit out of buying ready-made, packaged meals, but… life happens. And when you’re holding down a job, household, a family….convenience can take precedence over health.
We don’t even realize that we’re becoming more factory to table than farm to table. We don’t realize the terrifying amount of chemicals packed into these ready meals. And we definitely don’t realize the effects that our choices are having on our future.
But what we buy determines what stores will stock. If we buy more organic food:
- Stores will stock more organic food.
- The fresh food industry will be infused with more financial support,
- Ethical, family farm businesses will thrive
- We’ll be feeding our families good clean nutrition
- The future of the planet will be brighter.
Unfortunately, we don’t buy more organic food. We buy more fake food with toxins. Therefore:
- The stores stock more fake food.
- More money is injected into the fake food industry,
- Factories create more chemicals to put into our products,
- We continue to (unknowingly) feed our families toxins
- Those toxins go back into the earth, and the future of our planet? Bleak.
It’s time we all had a conversation about how we can become more conscious consumers, eat healthier, and live better.
And I’m speaking at an event that is going to do exactly that.
It’s called The Freedom Kitchen, and it’s a 5-day virtual event that’s for everyone who knows there is a problem and wants to work on a solution.
Health and nutrition experts from all areas of the health food industry are teaming up to talk about how we can turn this mess around.
We’re bringing you simple, practical, applicable advice on how we can:
- Keep it clean in a toxic world
- Eat our way to better mental and physical health
- Create a conscious, chemical-free future for our children.
Click here to sign up for free.
You’ll also get a ton of easy, healthy, tasty recipes from top healthy eating chefs, plus the event features live cooking demos for ALL the family.
It’s going to be educational, it’s going to be relatable, and it’s going to be life-changing. It is information you need right now. Join me and the rest of the wonderful speakers to get closer to your own soul force.
I really hope I see you there!
Here’s the sign-up link again:
In loving service,