The Freedom Kitchen Summit: Are you in?
I just wanted to remind you about your invitation to join us today at The Freedom Kitchen Summit!
Click here to sign up
This summit is going to be seriously useful if you’re looking to:
- Learn how to detox your kitchen and your life
- Find ways to nourish your body, your mind, and your future
- Connect with a community that cares about clean and conscious living.
This event is a mastermind of experts coming together with solutions to take back our freedom, throw away the toxins, and help our families thrive.
Because when we know better, we do better.
And we really need to do better! So if you want to make a change… I really recommend you sign up for this. Because this free event is jam-packed with simple steps that we can ALL take today… for a healthier tomorrow.
Free registration here
And if you’re still undecided, look at it this way: you sign up for free. Plus, upon registration you get access to lots of great free gifts. 🙂 And, you don’t lose anything by checking it out.
In loving service,
PS: I’m keynote speaker at this great event and I know you will love this! Sign up and watch for free right here.
Freedom Kitchen Summit
Don’t miss my keynote address at the Freedom Kitchen Summit on Wednesday August 25!
Ask anyone if they would like to be healthier with their food choices, and the answer is going to be yes. Nobody consciously decides to make a habit out of buying ready-made, packaged meals, but… life happens. And when you’re holding down a job, household, a family….convenience can take precedence over health.
We don’t even realize that we’re becoming more factory to table than farm to table. We don’t realize the terrifying amount of chemicals packed into these ready meals. And we definitely don’t realize the effects that our choices are having on our future.
But what we buy determines what stores will stock. If we buy more organic food:
- Stores will stock more organic food.
- The fresh food industry will be infused with more financial support,
- Ethical, family farm businesses will thrive
- We’ll be feeding our families good clean nutrition
- The future of the planet will be brighter.
Unfortunately, we don’t buy more organic food. We buy more fake food with toxins. Therefore:
- The stores stock more fake food.
- More money is injected into the fake food industry,
- Factories create more chemicals to put into our products,
- We continue to (unknowingly) feed our families toxins
- Those toxins go back into the earth, and the future of our planet? Bleak.
It’s time we all had a conversation about how we can become more conscious consumers, eat healthier, and live better.
And I’m speaking at an event that is going to do exactly that.
It’s called The Freedom Kitchen, and it’s a 5-day virtual event that’s for everyone who knows there is a problem and wants to work on a solution.
Health and nutrition experts from all areas of the health food industry are teaming up to talk about how we can turn this mess around.
We’re bringing you simple, practical, applicable advice on how we can:
- Keep it clean in a toxic world
- Eat our way to better mental and physical health
- Create a conscious, chemical-free future for our children.
Click here to sign up for free.
You’ll also get a ton of easy, healthy, tasty recipes from top healthy eating chefs, plus the event features live cooking demos for ALL the family.
It’s going to be educational, it’s going to be relatable, and it’s going to be life-changing. It is information you need right now. Join me and the rest of the wonderful speakers to get closer to your own soul force.
I really hope I see you there!
Here’s the sign-up link again:
In loving service,