How does one say goodbye to Mother Africa, to the great, glorious edifice we call “Table Mountain,” to the crashing South Atlantic, to the place that would not let me pass into my greater future without paying the proverbial troll? Oh, the dreadful, painful lessons that Mama Africa says, in her way, are, “For you own good.”
In the countdown to my return to America after seven and a half long years here in the Jurassic beauty of this land, juxtaposed with the totally unexpected disappointment of its social structure (which, to be fair, I was well warned about but didn’t grasp until, in my still relative naiveté, I was singed by the sting of its scorpion tail – which ultimately brought me to a sort of maturity I hadn’t even realized I was lacking (but I was – so thanks, Mama Africa — mother did know best!). It was all a blessing in the end and only a place like this can pull you in and reshape you. I am endlessly grateful for the experience, even though I would never have invited it or agreed to it consciously (are you mad?!).
There are too many goodbyes to acknowledge one by one. But there are a special handful of precious souls that made the journey bearable, sane and even joyous. You know who you are.
Sometimes we have to go so far away from home to appreciate home. And boy do I now appreciate home (as well as how & why we must venture far away from home to have the opportunity to become our next level self!
My Chatham Hall friends will well recall the traditional song sung at ‘Senior Night in The Well’ — the “I’m coming back when,” song!” Well, I guess all those things have happened, cuz I’m coming back. And to quote Jon Bon Jovi, “Who says you can’t go home? There’s only one place they call you one of their own…”
But we have to go out into this big, wild world – stretch out and put our big toe in, feel into all the things that call our soul to experience LIFE!! And I did that. It wasn’t misguided. It was right on target, even if it strangled and even very nearly mangled me. But, I’ll tell you this one thing (otherwise your outcome might not be so good): be pure, keep your integrity and watch for dragons! On the old maps they used to write, in uncharted areas, “Here be dragons.”
Look, I’m an adventurous old soul and I will always take the road less traveled. But, my advice is to be ready for dragons because dragons there will be! And you’ll need to make sure that your inner fire is bigger and badder than any other fire you might be confronted with. The ONLY way to do that is to cloak yourself, saturate yourself in integrity, purify your life, raise your consciousness above the world’s and keep going when the journey is tough. Like Winston Churchill said, “When you’re going through hell, keep going.” That adage, among others, got me through.
And then, remember this: you will heal. You will recover your energy if you stay focused on virtuous things, if you keep “thine eye single to the light.” Stay virtuous. Stay pure. Harbor zero dysfunctional anger. Never look back. Do this in your worst situations and you will come out intact. Don’t ‘watch the clock’, per se. Just stay the course for as long as it takes and you’ll find yourself healed and free.
Thank you to all the beautiful souls I have encountered on this journey! You have touched me deeply and I wish you the greatest happiness.
It’s time now for me to go home. What is home? Home is OHM – so it’s always in the heart and soul of each of us, geography is not the measurement of it really. But, when we can couple our heart space with land and friends that bring us a sense of familiarity and support, there’s certainly nothing wrong with bolstering our lives with that if we’ve got it. And, fortunately I have.
We cannot end and begin simultaneously. We must end and then begin. So, a chapter is closed, is blessed, is over and in less than two weeks I will cross an ocean and leave Mother Africa and take all her great, valuable, cherished lessons and reconfiguring with me back OHM to a country with plenty of problems of its own…but all that notwithstanding it is where I belong.
Enlighteners are back in stock! Thanks everyone for your patience. If you were waitlisted you will be first in line! As I was reflecting on the work we do here and what the Enlightener is all about, this is what came through: “The Enlightener removes death from the body.” That is it. It’s that profound. At least 50% of that which you’ve ingested since infancy is still inside you. It’s rot, decay, death.
The reason people don’t get well when they attempt to take on a so-called healthy lifestyle is because they do everything except remove the internal waste.
It would be like decorating your home with all the bells and whistles yet never taking out the trash bins. Take out the trash and the rest is unnecessary or let’s say icing on the proverbial cake. By comparison, don’t take out the trash and see if you can even stand living there regardless of the decor.
You are your home. Your body, your mind, your heart, your soul & spirit, these are the things that need to be kept pure. When they are purified, you will find you need little else. When the world goes mad (as it is), you will feel strong, peaceful and a-ok in the midst of the madness. A clean internal life/system is your best protection. And you don’t need what the health world tells you you need.
Forget all the supplements and super foods. Just clean out the rot, decay & death. It’s so easy but because it’s not common practice it sounds extreme. It’s just water. Nothing could be more natural than washing.
Ever felt the energy after a purifying rain or storm? We were not meant to drag our feet through life carrying waste through our lives. We are here to feel the lightness! If you’re wondering why you’re not experiencing great health despite all you do, this is why. You won’t need all the cosmetic support and stimulants when you simply remove the rot inside.
You can order your Enlightener here.
1. The ideal Vegan diet is mostly raw diet peppered with cooked veggies and a very small (if any) amount of grain or starches (some ancient grains if needed and baked winter squashes and yams as desired are okay).
2. The ideal vegan diet includes daily green juices (free of fruit other than lemons).
3. The ideal vegan diet is extremely low in sugar and very careful with fruit. Fruit may be consumed if on an empty stomach and should not be consumed in the absence of regular colon cleansing or if there is any sign of fungal/yeast/parasite (impossible not to have some degree of said pathogens when transitioning from SAD).
4. The ideal vegan diet is approached hand in hand with removing the incomprehensible amount of waste residue in the body through consistent washing of the colon with enemas and colonics – not overlooking that critical Elephant in the room that is the obstruction on the body or the erroneous thinking that this immeasurable waste will be miraculously expelled on its own.
5. The ideal vegan diet does not include fake meat and cheese substitutes but can include fresh nut/seed cheeses & seed/nut milks.
6. The ideal vegan diet goes hand in hand with full scale renovation of the whole being – addressing and releasing one’s toxicity from every area of one’s life. Unblocked emotions and a liberated mind must be the driving factors, not merely dietetic aspirations. The reverse causes suppression and judgment of self and others and ultimately fails in the bigger mission of affirming life to higher degrees.
7. The ideal vegan diet is one that does not over eat or confuse daily nourishment with daily over eating. Intake is tempered with a kind of humble consumption so energy may be high and the individual comes to find its greatest source of nourishment from the Life Force.
8. Finally, the ideal vegan diet does not espouse the idea of the world going vegan only to consume fake meats in place of animal meats. That is NOT a solution for mankind. That is not to say that it is not right for humans to disband with animal flesh consumption (of course that would be wonderful and I believe it will happen) – it is just to say, beware of a NWO/globalist agenda that spotlights such a dystopian dietetic mainstay as vegan meat substitutes looking for applause when that substance is like chewing gum in your system and has nothing to do with your health at all but an agenda of control.
So we must celebrate the trend toward veganism which is happening at warp speeds now and will only continue to accelerate with our children’s generation — but not in a way that controls us or that is misguided in any of the ways I’ve suggested above.
When we require less density and find more of the love-force & life force in ourselves by way of joie de vivre we are truly embodying the light and that is the appropriate application and practice of ideal veganism. 🥕
Here’s to the dawning of that elevated state and the end of a time of unnecessary death and decay for all species on our incomparably beautiful earth-home.
Hey Beautiful Human Family!
We are all eligible for individual ascension and a lot of us are feeling it. How are we feeling it? If we are in flow with life and aware of what growth looks like, we are tingling and quickening more every day. We are softening where we were previously rigid and becoming empowered where we were fragile. We are getting ‘downloads’ of wisdom and intuitive hits are coming in with unmistakable clarity. Perhaps most importantly, we are seeing the value in our bitterest challenges and working with them like a helpful tool for our restructuring to correct our alignment so we can rise up in frequency to be a vibrational match to our incorruptible Oversoul.
Many are resisting the changes we need to make – that our higher mind/Oversoul has put into place in order for us to learn to detach from lower vibration frequencies.
You don’t want to miss this opportunity to be transfigured before your very eyes. I’m not criticizing you when I share the following (I’m just offering this to help you get off the hamster wheel and out of the cage, off the metaphorical ‘streets’ of the dark-mother-teacher/matrix (more in that in another installment).
So here’s what I want to bring to your attention:
Misguided conflict is one of the biggest traps that can impede your ascension because these keep you in low/chaotic frequencies. You can either keep getting suckered into these conflicts (which have no noble end but just rev your ‘negativity engine’) or you can start spotting these traps as you might learn to spot speed traps so you don’t get caught by them and get huge fines).
If you want to capitalize on this remarkable, once in maybe many lifetimes opportunity – a soul event that we’ve possibly been waiting on for aeons – you’ve got to clean up your frequency and stop spinning with reactions to things you’ve put on your radar to fight against.
I stopped following and listening to virtually all media having to do with cxxxx and all the politics around it. And guess what… I haven’t missed anything important. I don’t engage with any conflict around it (or any vain conflict period anymore). I’m busy ascending and as I do so I have a higher perspective on foolish mental and emotional engagements.
Misguided conflict is one of the biggest traps that can impede your ascension because these keep you in low/chaotic frequencies.
You can do this too – it’s easy once you figure it out. I will be illuminating this in my next offering but for now, I just want to get you into awareness with this so you can prevent missing out on riding the higher frequencies up to which your Oversoul is pulling you! Of course “up” can only be equal to our depths. Hence embracing and comprehending the meaning of our struggles enables us to ascend (like a tree that ascends in equal measure to the securing of its roots in the ground).
So when I see people quarreling here about cvd (and all its various medical and political tentacles), people who fancy themselves to be politically superior and more consciously aware, they are missing the point, purpose and magic of this part of the world-game and are getting trapped (and will have to pay big ‘soul-fines’ as a result) rather than benefiting from flying above the radar and seeing the opportunity within the game.
Arguing about cvd will hamper your ascension. By all means, stand strong in your sovereignty and don’t compromise your clear truth. Be in your power with whatever you have come to with your keen analysis of the facts. But don’t then miss the point of being in your strength by quarreling and ultimately lose the real opportunity here, which is to transcend the drama playing out in the game. We have to learn to see behind appearances. Everything we do will either contribute to our ascension by aligning us with the frequency of our Oversoul or cause our frequency to ‘miss the mark’ and stay in a scrambled, lower soul-experience.
Take your time and think things through based on this and you’ll get better at deciphering what is the best/right use of your energy. Don’t miss your chance to return to your home frequency simply because something triggers you or because you mistakenly think you need to tell everyone what you know and why you’re right.
There are ways to share highly valuable perspectives that are in alignment with the Oversoul. There is no conflict in these assertions. They are simply clear, empowered assertions. A good example of this is the way David Martin conducts his lectures and shares knowledge. There is no quarreling or anger or pettiness. He makes elegant, intelligent connections and lifts up the minds and hearts of those he reaches.
David is just one example that comes to mind.
Take your time and think things through based on this and you’ll get better at deciphering what is the best/right use of your energy.
Sometimes the need to react and quarrel in this cvd ‘fight club’ is due to a shadow aspect that wants to be seen/heard. We have to seek out our motives for everything we do – when we do that we find our shadows and can integrate them.
This is such a rich playing field for growth if we understand it and appreciate the opportunity of this time, rather than remain blinded by the drama.
Hopefully, this has illuminated things a bit and you can tidy up your alignment and skirt the traps (and eventually transcend it all!).
Pure love from my heart to yours!
Life Force Families holds that all aspects of fertility, pregnancy, and children’s health are governed by the same core principle that supports all life: namely, that clear physical pathways and clean cells are essential to conducting and maintaining a strong flow of life force.
We recognize that parents and children at all levels of knowledge and physical integrity will be coming to this path for a better experience. We welcome everyone and offer a place in this community to all who seek a better way!
In our experience, the applied knowledge we offer addresses the physical, mental, and emotional issues that parents and children typically face in the modern world. We recognize that the common ways of feeding and caring for babies, pregnant and nursing mothers, and older children are not serving them well, but rendering them physically and emotionally imbalanced and symptomatic—resulting in pervasive disharmony in the home.
We have identified systems that result in much greater harmony. Any amount of this information that you can apply to your life as a parent will be of great benefit to you and your family (or future family) and will ripple through your home and larger community to effect positive change.
We see you and your children as an extension of our greater human family, an essential part of the great web of life, and thus your gains, your triumphs, and your good feelings are inseparable from ours.
Enjoy and benefit!
PS – Click here for a full contents list for the Life Force Families program.
Media For Families
– Audio For Families (to come)
– Video For Families (to come)
Resources for families
Imagine a world where…
• parents and children alike are so at ease with themselves that they do not constantly look outside themselves for approval and satisfaction;
• women support and encourage each other rather than compete and gossip behind each other’s backs;
• men of all ages have discovered what it really means to be a man, to harness their inner warriors, and to respect, honor, and protect the people in their lives;
• people are so healthy and comfortable in their own bodies that they are not forever preoccupied with their physicality and can truly live;
• parents-to-be understand the depth of their responsibility when creating life and the importance of cleansing their bodies at a cellular level before conceiving;
• infertile couples first address the biochemical cleanliness of their cells and reproductive organs rather than immediately consider drugs and unnatural treatments;
• sex is a deeply intimate, bonding, and rewarding experience—a pure expression of joy; • our pregnancy and childbirth practices result in truly happy and healthy babies;
• parents feel empowered in their role and children feel truly understood and cared for;
• people think for themselves and trust their inherent wisdom;
• people don’t hurt one another, recognizing that we are all one in the web of life and that to hurt another is literally to hurt oneself;
• people live in respectful harmony with the planet, in recognition that it is home to us all;
• teenage girls have short, painless periods because their bodies are free of toxins; • adolescence is not synonymous with rebellion, acne, and moodiness;
• we live in joyful, supportive communities that leave no one alone and isolated;
• families conduct love freely and simply in domestic harmony.
We not only imagine this world—we know what is required to create it. Join us in making this vision a reality!
• For more Life Force Families content, click here